- Loo cannot be used for free. For liquid collect Rs.1 and for solid collect Rs.2. In case of both collect Rs.1.50 saying it is an attractive offer!
- Find the ppl who r on bench and make them collectors!
- Charge foreigners in Euros! Why only Euros? - because the price doesnt fall!
- Provide some value added services and make profit from it - Allow the 100th employee of everyday to do it for free. This can attract employees!
- Provide some happy moments during festivals to keep employees happy - Create a new initiative called "festivate" where if u use the loo once during diwali, u can use it 2 more times for free during the next half an hour!
- After a few years open it to public!
- Tie up with other companies and give the employees of that company some discount (like 50 paise)
- Think about some innovative ideas to increase customers like designer tissue papers - Probably some models photo in gents toilet and a foreign cricketer's photo in girls.. this will attract more customers
- Provide a membership card for regular customers and give them some valuable gifts like gulab jamun mix every year.
- If the recession continues kick out the collectors (benchers) and control money collection using some software.
- If there is more recession provide a time limit after which an alarm rings!
- Try to acquire such places all around the world and monopolise this field! Stop doing software work and focus on this area which is providing more profit!
- Become a world class organisation!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Quality Cost Cutting Methodologies
Cost cutting here, cost cutting there, cost cutting everywhere.. Cost cutting has affected our lives (salaries) so much. I have decided to post some quality cost cutting methodologies for companies here